Lead THE Cause Virtual
What is Lead THE Cause Virtual?
Click here to learn more about this brand new 2020 event.
What will participation in LTC Virtual look like?
– BEST – Pandemic Restrictions Withdrawn
Several youth groups in a community are able to participate together, with one or more hosting the training stream. Activities are done together in the community.
– BETTER – Pandemic Restrictions Reduced
Each youth group hosts attends from their church’s youth room, or possibly small group host homes.
– GOOD – Full Restrictions in Place
Each LTC Virtual attendee participates from their own home because of restrictions. They participate fully “virtual.”
We are committed to designing the best possible programming for each of these scenarios. And although we are still determining the needed adjustments to the schedule and the best delivery technology, we do know that the basic requirement will be strong and reliable internet access. If you have that, you should be able to participate.
How will LTC Virtual compare to the onsite events?
– Teenagers learn how to clearly articulate the Gospel, and activate what they learn through multiple outreach opportunities.
– Youth Leaders receive training on Gospel Advancing philosophy and implementation, and then work with their teens to develop and document a strategic plan for reaching their community in the coming year.
– The format of the experience follows the universal Prayer-Care-Share model, and includes activities that support each of these important areas.
– Students are encouraged and emboldened through connection with like-minded teens from around the country who want to pursue their world for Jesus. LTC Virtual will use technology to provide that interaction and contact.
– Outreach opportunities provide opportunities for students to put what they’ve learned into action. There will be both pandemic proof and face-to-face options for sharing the gospel.
– An annual theme that ties the training together remains. This year’s them is Activate and is based on passages from the book of Acts.
– High energy speakers provide inspiration, training and motivation – Greg Stier, Zane Black, Doug Holliday, and Jerrod Gunter are all slated to be at LTC Virtual.
– Meaningful worship times keep the students pursuing their relationship with God. This year the Jeff Polen Band will be leading us into the Father’s presence.
What if I already registered for LTC 2020?
CHICAGO: June 14-19, 2021
DENVER: July 5-10, 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C.: July 26-31, 2021
2. Your entire youth group will receive FREE registrations for Lead THE Cause Virtual 2020 (a $399/person value). You can bring as many students as you like to this training event!
3. Additionally, your church will also receive a FREE Dare 2 Share Live license for the October 10, 2020 national simulcast event ($99 value).
If you must cancel your LTC 2020 registration(s), please email your request to [email protected]. We desire to work with your church during this difficult time. However, please understand that the above benefits will not apply should you cancel your LTC 2020 registrations.
How do I register?
What is Lead THE Cause?
Who is behind the event?
When and where is it happening?
June 15-20, 2020
July 6-11, 2020
July 27 – August 1, 2020
Who are the speakers and worship artist?
Greg is the founder and CEO of Dare 2 Share Ministries. For over 28 years, God has used Greg to train and inspire over a million teenagers to reach their generation for Christ. He’s an expert on youth ministry and evangelism, a captivating speaker, and the author of numerous evangelistic resources.
Zane’s own radical gospel transformation gave him a passion to help young people encounter Jesus and go “all in” for His Cause. Zane has spoken at numerous Dare 2 Share events and the 2019 Winter Jam tour, written books, served with Torchbearers International, and leads a ministry called Lovin Life.
Worship with Polen Band
Developed out of an excitement to see God glorified, Polen Band travels from their home state of Ohio to conferences, coffee shops, churches, and community events all over the country, leading people in passionate and sincere worship through contemporary christian music.
Who is Lead THE Cause for?
How will it help my students?
What does the small group training look like?
Core 101 will feature the following topics:
Ask, Admire, Admit
The key to effectively sharing your faith is by having a conversation, not giving a presentation. People are more open to discussing their spiritual views when they know that you genuinely care about them and want to know what they believe and why. This session goes over our proven approach that allows you to start a spiritual conversation in non-offensive, genuine way.
The Gospel is an overview of the entire story of the Bible. In this session you will drill down into each letter of our GOSPEL acrostic so that you have a thorough understanding of what the good news is and so that you can remember it in the midst of your conversation. A great tool for you that will increase your confidence in being able to really share Christ and God’s plan with your friends, family, teammates and neighbors.
The point of sharing the gospel is for the person to understand what God has done for them and that He desires a relationship with them. Bringing them to a point where they understand that they need to decide what they are going to do about Jesus is a critical component of sharing the gospel, but many of us have a hard time when it comes to bringing them to a decision. Now What? Helps students with this crucial skill and provides approaches that will enable them to give the listener a chance to respond to God’s love.
Will there be any special training for returning students?
Core 201 – 2nd year attendees
This track is for returning students who are recommended for the next level of training by their youth leader. A bit more intense than Core 101, students are pushed in the areas of personal renewal, apologetics and disciple-making.
Core 301 – 3rd year attendees OR 2nd year attendees in their senior year
Students in Core 301 will receive deeper training on the bigger picture of advancing the gospel: disciple multiplication. They’ll learn to implement the 7 Values of a Gospel Advancing Ministry as student leaders in their youth groups and to be Gospel Advancing Leaders for the rest of their lives. Check out this post for a more in-depth look at this new Core Training track for upper level students.
What does a typical day look like?
Lead THE Cause Refund Policy
31-60 Days out – 50% Refund
0-30 Days out = No refund
All refund requests are required to be submitted in writing and via email by the deadline to [email protected] and will require the approval of Dare 2 Share’s VP of Mobilization. Please include your reason for the request and a single point of contact with email and phone number for follow up.
I heard students can get college credit at LTC—how?
Yep, eligible students attending any of the three LTC events this summer could earn 3 college credits for the evangelism training they receive! Click here to find out more about this awesome opportunity offered by our partners at Colorado Christian University.
Travel & Lodging
How is parking handled?
Who determines the rooming lists?
How should we prepare for the trip?
What is the leader to student ratio guideline?
Will we need to bring bedding?
Check out a more comprehensive list of what to bring to LTC here.
What is the dress code for Lead THE Cause?
What if someone in our group has a medical emergency while at LTC?
We will also provide a list of local urgent care facilities and hospitals when you check in should a medical emergency happen in your group.