- Cell phone
- Rain gear/poncho (check your city’s weather for the week)
- Footwear and socks (comfortable for walking)
- PJs and underwear
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Soap and shampoo
- Personal toiletries (contact solution, deodorant, lip balm, etc.)
- Plastic bag for laundry
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Water bottle
- Any prescription medications
- Copy of personal medical insurance card
- Spending money
- Box fan for the room (if you’re driving)
Clothing should be appropriately modest.
Note: For those attending the Washington, DC event, attendees will need to bring their own bedding and towels.