“Lead THE Cause on Campus Summer Events – Canceled”
NEW! A Pandemic Proof Event – Lead THE Cause Virtual!
Traveling may be out for the summer, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still be a part of Lead THE Cause.
That’s because we’re bringing it directly to your youth room! Be part of Lead THE Cause Virtual and your students can still get a full week of deep evangelism and discipleship training, all without having to make a long road trip. Registration is open NOW!
Sign up for our insider list to get up to date info on everything Lead THE Cause Virtual related!
“Our ‘On-Campus’ Lead THE Cause events are canceled, but you can still get your students trained this summer!”
APRIL 13 – COVID-19 LEAD THE CAUSE 2020 UPDATE
Dear Youth Leaders, Parents, and Students –
As we have been monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic in the US these past few weeks, we have asked God for supernatural wisdom regarding our Lead THE Cause (LTC) 2020 summer plans. After much fasting, prayer, and discussions with our venue and ministry partners, we feel led to cancel all three of our LTC events for 2020.
Since the Corona virus outbreak is still going strong, we believe it is necessary to put safety first, especially yours and your students’. With at least 42 states and 300 million Americans still under stay-at-home orders, it is the most prudent thing we can do.
Lead THE Cause is an important aspect of Dare 2 Share’s mission to energize the Church to mobilize youth to Gospelize their world! We wholeheartedly believe that this generation, unleashed with the power of the Gospel, has the potential to launch another historically great awakening.
While disheartening, we feel our current reality provides a unique opportunity for the Church, and that if we take advantage of the technology available, we can unite, ignite and unleash this generation with the gospel like never before! God is up to something BIG, and we want you and your students to be on the leading edge of His Kingdom movement.
So, we are now focusing our efforts on developing an exciting, new summer experience for you and your students – Lead THE Cause Virtual.
Lead THE Cause Virtual will contain many of the unique features that make the traditional Lead THE Cause experience so distinctive:
- Teenagers learn how to clearly articulate the Gospel, and activate what they learn through multiple outreach opportunities.
- Youth Leaders receive training on Gospel Advancing philosophy and implementation, and then work with their teens to develop and document a strategic plan for reaching their community in the coming year.
- The format of the experience follows the universal Prayer-Care-Share model, and includes activities that support each of these important areas.
- Students are encouraged and emboldened through connection with like-minded teens from around the country who want to pursue their world for Jesus. LTC Virtual will use technology to provide that interaction and contact.
- Outreach opportunities provide opportunities for students to put what they’ve learned into action. There will be both pandemic proof and face-to-face options for sharing the gospel.
- An annual theme that ties the training together remains. This year’s theme is Activate and is based on passages from the book of Acts.
- High energy speakers provide inspiration, training and motivation – Greg Stier, Zane Black, Doug Holliday, and Jerrod Gunter are all slated to be at LTC Virtual.
- Meaningful worship times keep the students pursuing their relationship with God. This year the Jeff Polen Band will be leading us into the Father’s presence.
It is our primary objective to provide as interactive of an experience as possible at LTC Virtual. However, with so much still unknown, we will plan to accommodate three scenarios:
- BEST – Pandemic Restrictions Withdrawn
Several youth groups in a community are able to participate together, with one or more hosting the training stream. Activities are done together in the community.
- BETTER – Pandemic Restrictions Reduced
Each youth group hosts attends from their church’s youth room, or possibly small group host homes.
- GOOD – Full Restrictions in Place
Each LTC Virtual attendee participates from their own home because of restrictions. They participate fully “virtual.”
We are committed to designing the best possible programming for each of these scenarios. And although we are still determining the needed adjustments to the schedule and the best delivery technology, we do know that the basic requirement will be strong and reliable internet access. If you have that, you should be able to participate.
Here are the fast facts for the new Lead THE Cause Virtual:
- DATE: July 27 – 31, 2020 – The event runs Monday – Friday
- PRICING (training value of $399):
– April 13 – May 17 = $49/attendee
– May 18 – June 14 = $69/attendee
– June 15 – July 12 = $89/attendee
– Physical notebook/journal for each attendee
– Full-production general sessions (worship & inspirational speakers)
– Dare 2 Share Core Training (Gospel fluency)
– Interaction and connection with other LTC Virtual attendees via technology
– Online activities, plus “Offline” activity possibilities, to the extent allowed due to any restrictions
- PLUS, EVERY PARTICIPATING CHURCH ALSO RECEIVES:
– Waived license fee for Dare 2 Share Live on 10/10/2020 ($99 value)
Interested in being part of Lead THE Cause Virtual? Click here to submit the form and we’ll keep you up to date as more details are released.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR LTC 2020:
1. We will transfer your 2020 registrations to LTC 2021 at a one-to-one rate and your group will be all set for a great summer in 2021!
- CHICAGO: June 14-19, 2021
- DENVER: July 5-10, 2021
- WASHINGTON, D.C.: July 26-31, 2021
2. Your entire youth group will receive FREE registrations for Lead THE Cause Virtual 2020 (a $399/person value). You can bring as many students as you like to this training event!
3. Additionally, your church will also receive a FREE Dare 2 Share Live license for the October 10, 2020 national simulcast event ($99 value).
If you must cancel your LTC 2020 registration(s), please email your request to [email protected]. We desire to work with your church during this difficult time. However, please understand that the above benefits will not apply should you cancel your LTC 2020 registrations.
Dare 2 Share
“Be Still and Know that I am God”
3/27/20 Update – Early Bird extension – see below
Dear Lead THE Cause Group Leaders –
As I write this update, much of the United State is experiencing “shelter in place.” Our country is reeling as we join the rest of the world to respond to this global pandemic. As a ministry leader, I’m sure you are asking God to provide the wisdom you need to understand how best to minister in the midst of this crisis. Please know that we are praying for YOU as well as asking God to direct us in knowing how to help you help your teens. The words from the familiar Psalm above are particularly comforting right now. God is sovereign and He will hear our prayers.
Our leadership team is continuing to monitor the rapidly changing information coming from the Center for Disease Control. We are also in constant contact with our event venues as well as several other leaders of summer events in order to be kept up to date and to compare notes. At this time, we are planning on Lead THE Cause as scheduled.
We continue to be committed to making your Lead THE Cause experience as safe and fulfilling as possible and are adjusting several of our procedures and protocols to mitigate risk of exposure and increase hygiene.
We understand this is a volatile time. So in order to create space for decision making, we are extending ALL of our Early Bird deadlines, regardless of the event city, until May 1st. We hope this will provide time and space to handle sensitive issues that are changing every day.
Please keep in mind that Dare 2 Share has been producing events for leaders and teenagers since 1991. We have adjusted to many extenuating circumstances and have always sought wisdom first through prayer. Our plans to stay the course are not only informed, but have also been saturated with prayer.
Please feel free to reach out to our team if you have specific questions as you prepare for this summer. We at D2S are incredibly excited to be with you and your students and are believing this year, as we have seen in past years, that God is going to show up in a mighty way.
Until every teen hears the Gospel from a friend,
Dare 2 Share
Dear Lead THE Cause Group Leaders –
The staff and leadership of Dare 2 Share could not be more thrilled that you and your teens will be joining us for Lead THE Cause this summer! We are looking forward to a rich experience that has been specifically designed to develop Biblical leadership skills to advance the Gospel and to not only produce disciple makers, but disciple multipliers.
I am writing to you today to assure you that our leadership team is committed to making your Lead THE Cause experience as safe and fulfilling as possible. We are monitoring the spread of COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus, as more cases are confirmed in the United States and other countries. This is a rapidly changing situation, and we will continue to evaluate the situation and develop and execute plans to maintain the safety of our LTC attendees.
Dare 2 Share has been producing events for leaders and teenagers since 1991. We have adjusted to many extenuating circumstances and have always sought wisdom first through prayer.
“I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else-not only in this world but also in the world to come.”
At this time, we are planning to move forward with Lead THE Cause this summer. Please be assured that we will be enhancing our standard procedures and protocols for safety and hygiene and will be working with our venues and volunteers to ensure they are strictly enforced.
In the meantime, here are a couple steps you can take as you prepare for this experience:
- Know the Facts: There is a lot of information out there about travel in the coming days. This helpful link gives you some good information to consider and share with your group.
- Continue to Monitor: Join us in continuing to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. State Department and these resources for the latest travel advisories.
Also, we are planning to adjust our registration forms to include questions for attendees about any exposure to the virus and/or travel to any restricted country (or close contact with anyone who has travelled to/from a restricted country). Any registrant who presents a risk to other attendees will be asked not to attend.
Finally, do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you have specific questions as you prepare for this summer. We at D2S are incredibly excited to be with you and your students and are believing this year, as we have seen in past years, that God is going to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or even imagine.
Until every teen hears the Gospel from a friend,
Dare 2 Share